APTIM develops EPA-approved test methods for use in laboratories throughout the U.S. We provide quality analytic and quality control support for 10 EPA regions. APTIM has done environmental technology evaluations for the EPA, developed tests and protocols for EPA drinking water standards, as well as supported EPA technical publication and presentations. APTIM can also provide microbiological contaminant technical support.
APTIM operates the following laboratory operations:
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- On-site operations support contract for the test and evaluation facility and other Office of Research and Development Facilities (five consecutive contracts)
- Analytical laboratory support contract for the technical support center of EPA’s Office of Groundwater and Drinking Water (five consecutive contracts)
- Risk management and ecological exposure research services for ORD/NRMRL/NERL – APTIM is a team subcontractor to small business Pegasus Technical Services (three consecutive contracts)
- Las Vegas, Nev.
- Quality Assurance Technical Support contract for the Analytical Services Branch of EPA’s Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (six consecutive contracts)
- Naval Lab
- Lawrenceville, N.J.
- APTIM owns and operates a research laboratory
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit A Requesta
To learn more about APTIM's laboratory operations capabilities, please submit a request using the form below.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.