Fire Protection Engineering
APTIM's experienced fire protection engineers provide end-to-end customized solutions to safeguard your most critical assets across defense, oil/gas, distribution, and commercial sectors.
We understand the importance of protecting your people, assets, and business continuity from fire. Protection from fire and its effects often begins with regulation, but we know economics, the environment, and business disruption must all be considered. Whether you are managing an established facility, constructing a new one, or assessing existing systems, fire protection engineering is critical to preventing interruption and unexpected costs.
APTIM’s Fire Protection Engineering Capabilities
Our in-house engineering department has experienced professionals whose primary focus is to ensure that the business goals of our customers are met in a safe, timely and cost-efficient manner. We specialize in fire suppression, fire alarm, mass notification, and life safety systems. Our extensive experience in high challenge fire environments allow you to manage risk to your projects and processes in the most cost-effective manner.
Our team can assist with the following systems:
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Fire foam systems – high, medium, and low expansion
- Fire detection, alarm, mass notification and signaling systems
- Life safety and egress systems
- Passive fire protection systems
- Smoke control and management systems
- Water-based fire suppression systems
APTIM’s services range from planning and assessment through construction, commissioning, and operation. Our multi-discipline engineering team can produce reports, conceptual designs for procuring design/build or complete designs for construction, depending on your acquisition strategies. Additionally, we can also act as the owner’s representative for construction and code compliance as these are often critical to on-time project delivery. Our list of services include:
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) transition to fluorine free alternatives
- Assessment, testing, and remediation of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Condition assessments/due diligence
- Construction oversight, system acceptance, and commissioning
- Fire code consulting
- Fire hazard analysis and hazardous materials plans
- Inspection and testing of fire protection and life safety systems
- System assessment, design, and engineering services
Fire Safety is Critical – Trust APTIM with Your Project
Customers across defense, oil/gas, distribution, and commercial sectors rely on APTIM for unmatched fire protection engineering. Our end-to-end services, from conceptual designs to integrated facility operations, provide customized and proven solutions to protect your most vital assets. With specialized expertise across diverse fire systems and environments, our experienced engineers focus on safety, continuity, and cost-efficiency. When fire protection matters, trust the proven experience and comprehensive capabilities of APTIM.
APTIM. In Pursuit of Better.