For more than 30 years, APTIM has bridged expertise gaps in program, construction, and grants management and consistently delivered efficient, compliant infrastructure projects.
Managing disaster recovery, energy rebate, defense fuels, lab R&D, sustainability, and infrastructure programs—all while complying with and effectively utilizing federal grant guidelines—presents significant challenges if your team lacks vital expertise. You need a partner who is skilled in building project scope and plans, managing stakeholders, overseeing construction logistics, controlling budgets, and minimizing risk.
APTIM Manages Your Critical Infrastructure Programs
APTIM, an experienced infrastructure management partner, can fill expertise gaps around federal grants management, engineering project oversight, and construction administration. Our experts will help you execute large-scale projects in compliance with federal guidelines while meeting critical quality, budget, and timing metrics.
APTIM aims to provide full risk management, process optimization, and delivery efficiency for organizations managing high-value strategic programs with specialized advisors. Learn more.
- Coal Combustion Residuals
- Coastal Resilience
- Emergency Management & Disaster Services
- E-Mobility Programs
- Energy Rebate Programs
- Federal Defense Fuel System Maintenance and Repair Programs
- Laboratory & Facility Operations
- Port Infrastructure & Engineering
- Sustainability Programs
APTIM provides turnkey and full lifecycle construction management services tailored to specialized capital projects. We ensure your schedule, budget, safety, and quality goals are met. Learn more.
- Local infrastructure
- Transportation (Airports, bridges, ports, rail and transit, roads, and tunnels)
- Utility transmission and distribution
- Water and drainage (Sewer, storm water, wastewater, and water main)
APTIM provides specialized, large policy management and grants expertise. We simplify the complex public and private grant funding process, from policy interpretation to application to project closeout. Learn more.
- Dedicated subject matter experts
- Trusted strategic policy advisors
- Collaboration with all project stakeholders
- Exceptional grant management software and skills
Learn more about our Large Policy Management capabilities.
Your Infrastructure Management Partner
APTIM’s specialized expertise in program management, construction administration, and federal grants enables governments and commercial clients to oversee complex infrastructure projects effectively. With a distributed team that can scale quickly, APTIM helps you execute complex programs and grant compliance with confidence, empowering on-time, on-budget delivery.
APTIM. In Pursuit of Better.