Environmental Compliance & Consulting
APTIM is ranked first in the US for complex permitting, reporting, and planning for ongoing regulatory compliance. Our environmental consultants cost-effectively guide you across all areas of environmental impact, including air emissions, wastewater, and hazardous waste.
Customers in the government, commercial, and industrial sectors must navigate complex and frequently changing regulatory frameworks related to air emissions, wastewater discharges, hazardous waste handling, and other environmental impacts from their operations. Staying current and in compliance requires significant time and resources.
Comprehensive Environmental Compliance, Permitting, and Licensing Support
Ranked #1 for Top Contractors in Environment: Site Assessment and Compliance in ENR’s 2023 Top 400 Sourcebook, our team provides fit-for-purpose, cost-effective solutions for reducing environmental impacts and maintaining compliance with environmental regulations. We provide comprehensive environmental compliance, permitting, and licensing support services to clients all over the US.
We offer environmental compliance and consulting solutions for:
- Air quality modeling and compliance
- Auditing and assessments
- Data management and reporting
- Environmental management information systems
- Environmental permitting (air, water, and waste)
- Hazardous waste program management
- Industrial hygiene/safety programs
- Leak detection and repair
- Regulatory plans (spill, response, hazardous materials, and stormwater)
- Regulatory reporting (air, water, waste, and hazardous materials)
- Sustainability consulting
- Waste characterization services
Environmental Planning and Permitting Capabilities
Successful environmental permitting and planning requires a thorough understanding of environmental regulations at all levels of government, as well as awareness of potential project constraints, environmental concerns, project opportunities, and local community perspective.
Our nationwide team of experienced professionals combines industry leading experts with local resources. We strategize with project design teams and regulatory agencies to develop expeditious, effective permitting and compliance strategies.
- Air permitting and modeling
- Greenhouse gas emission inventory, reporting, and verification
- Title V air quality monitoring and compliance
- Wastewater and stormwater permitting and planning
- National pollutant discharge elimination system design and permitting
- Stormwater pollution prevention plans
- Industrial process and wastewater permitting
- Spill prevention control and countermeasures plans
- Hazardous waste permitting and planning
- Resource conservation and recovery act permitting
- Waste characterization, management, and reporting
- Hazardous and regulated material surveys and management
- Biological, cultural, and natural resource surveys and permitting
- Wetland and stream delineation, encroachment permitting, and mitigation design
- Threatened and endangered species surveys and permitting
- Aquatic ecology studies
- Construction permitting and planning
- Stormwater management and best management practices design
- Construction oversight, inspection, and monitoring
- Storage tank permitting
- Permitting and closure documentation
- Inspections, design, and installation
Your Trusted Environmental Consultant
With an industry-leading team, APTIM provides you comprehensive, cost-effective solutions for navigating complex and changing environmental regulations. Through collaboration, experience, and innovation, APTIM identifies requirements, engages with agencies, and evaluates compliance options to meet your needs. Our local knowledge and nationwide reach empower APTIM to be a partner across your entire project lifecycles.
APTIM. In Pursuit of Better.