APTIM's unparalleled expertise in specialized electrical engineering empowers us to handle the most complex projects where hazardous waste, regulations, budgets, and reliability collide.
Government customers often deal with restrictive regulations and lengthy approval processes that can slow down electrical engineering projects. Industrial and commercial customers need electrical systems that are highly reliable and efficient while meeting budget constraints, which requires careful engineering analysis and planning. Companies in munitions manufacturing and disposal require stringent safety protocols and hazardous waste management that adds complexity to electrical systems design. No matter your industry, APTIM is the right partner for difficult electrical engineering work.
Our Suite of Electrical Engineering Capabilities
With more than 30 years of experience, APTIM provides comprehensive electrical engineering services to government, commercial/industrial, and munitions manufacturing customers. Our fully integrated services and added expertise in instrumentation and controls allow us to take on unique, highly-specialized projects for organizations like the US Departments of Energy, Defense, and Transportation; and Environmental Protection Agency. APTIM has worked in almost every environment, making our team skilled at managing complex electrical systems projects with strict regulations and requirements.
- Arc flash analysis and labeling
- Building electrical distribution
- Communication and security systems
- Construction oversight, commissioning, and decommissioning
- Coordination studies
- Emergency and standby power systems
- Fire detection and alarming
- Lighting and lighting controls design: interior, exterior, and emergency
- Lightning and surge protection; ground fault protection
- Load analysis
- Photovoltaic systems design
- Power distribution systems (medium and low voltage)
Instrumentation and Controls Expertise
- Boiler controls and management
- Commissioning, troubleshooting, and systems start-up
- Construction oversight
- Control system design, specification, and procurement
- Custom control panel design (with local fabrication)
- Instrumentation design, calibration, and maintenance
- Logic description and logic diagram development
- Safety interlocks for machine control systems
- SCADA and HMI/PLC programming
- Wireless and telemetry communications systems
Team Up with APTIM for Your Complex Electrical Projects
Whether dealing with hazardous waste protocols, restrictive government regulations, budget constraints, or reliability demands, APTIM has the knowledge and capabilities to handle the most complicated electrical projects. Our depth of experience with specialized projects enables us to help clients connect the dots to deliver results safely, on time, and under budget.
APTIM. In Pursuit of Better.