Recurring Maintenance and Minor Repairs for US Army Corps of Engineers
APTIM provides 24/7 customer support through trouble desks that execute more than 10,000 active work orders per month for fuel storage maintenance.
In our global work for this client, our Construction, Operations & Maintenance team has supported:
- Safer and more resilient fueling systems and operations
- Enhanced reporting capabilities
- More efficient assessments and repairs
- Quality data control from office-based technical staff
APTIM provides all facility maintenance services and minor repairs of fuels system storage and distribution systems at facilities inside and outside the continental US. These include:
- Aircraft direct fueling and hydrant systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Fueling piers and wharfs
- Fuel testing laboratories
- Hot refueling systems
- Pumps, pipelines, and pumping stations
- Rail offload systems
- Tanker offload
- Truck fill stands and offload systems
- Underground and aboveground bulk storage tanks
- Underground and aboveground operating tanks
- Vehicle fueling stations
As part of our award-winning technological innovations, APTIM has employed the use of Matterport camera 3D scanning, which allows for more real-time collaboration with our field crews to diagnose and recommend repairs, while accurately representing safety concerns. Use of Matterport technology facilitates rapid, accurate building layouts that drive assessment efficiency and enhance reporting capabilities, greatly reducing the time required to resolve the repair. These scans also provide a method to provide quality control from office-based technical staff. In the era of COVID-19, this has been a great asset to allow for “from home” viewing and discussions of issues with 3D layouts of these locations.
- Repair Planning and Scheduling
- Site Surveys
- Material Procurement
- Cost Controls and Status Reporting
- Project Management
- Field Maintenance and Repair
Learn more about APTIM’s Fuel System Maintenance & Repairs services.
APTIM. In Pursuit of Better.
Connect with APTIM
Speak to a member of our Fuel System Maintenance & Repairs team and learn more about our work with Federal fuels programs.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.