Protecting, Enhancing, and Monitoring Our Natural Resources
APTIM’s Natural Resources services encompass a wide range of disciplines including biology, geology, oceanography, and geomatics with expertise spanning across marine, freshwater, and terrestrial landscapes. APTIM scientists are industry leaders in data analysis and management; environmental, biological, geological and infrastructure surveying; environmental characterization, compliance, and Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waters (HTRW) services; environmental and risk assessment modeling; environmental studies and reports; and program management.
Partnering with APTIM’s Natural Resources Team
APTIM’s team is highly recognized within the scientific community and is dedicated to natural resource conservation and sustainability. Our scientists coordinate early in the project design process to develop environmentally-sound projects that meet our clients’ needs while keeping quality and safety as a top priority. Scientifically-based resource characterization and monitoring programs, developed in conjunction with the regulatory agencies, provide the basis for verifiable and well-founded project assessments.
APTIM’s Years of Expertise for Natural Resource Protection
APTIM specializes in aiding local governments and communities across the globe with their coastal protection and restoration needs. Our partnerships span across federal, state, and local projects.
Our team of environmental scientists and engineers are ready to help protect and restore your community’s coastlines with proven results and the following capabilities:
- Natural resource characterization studies
- National Environmental Policy Act documentation
- State and federal permitting
- Wetland delineation/jurisdictional determination
- Mitigation bank monitoring
- HTRW/Phase I environmental site assessment
- Benthic surveys
- Biological hardbottom monitoring and delineation of natural and artificial reefs
- Submerged aquatic vegetation monitoring
- Fish surveys, including baited remote underwater video station surveys
- Oyster habitat mapping
- Endangered species surveys
- Water quality sampling, processing, and analysis
- Hydrographic, vegetation, and soil monitoring
- Ground water sampling
- Environmental resource oil spill monitoring
- Ecological profiling
- Land/water analyses
- Staff augmentation within state and local government
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit a Request
To learn more about APTIM's natural resources capabilities, please submit a request using the form below.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.