We deliver seamless projects from start to finish.
Backed by our proven planning, engineering, and construction management skills, we apply our extensive industry knowledge to projects ranging from small build-outs to some of world’s largest and most complex undertakings.
The construction industry continues to experience change in recent years. Concerns about risk allocation, safety, environment, cost and schedule control, and claims mitigation present unique challenges for owners/operators to construction contractors. Effective construction management demands strategic planning, resources, and systems that tightly control every phase of a project.
APTIM’s commitment is to deliver extraordinary services by leveraging our established industry standard delivery processes, best practices, lessons learned, and proven construction management systems. We contribute to the success of thousands of construction projects and large capital improvement programs. Our refined skills prove instrumental on our projects, affecting the safety and viability of communities globally.
Multidiscipline Turnkey Expertise
Today’s complex projects and programs require precise skills and expertise. Clients can leverage our employee resource pool strategically positioned to simplify the process and contain costs for an effective solution wherever the location. This synergy of knowledge and expertise provides a comprehensive, cost-effective solution tailored to each unique situation. Whatever is needed, from a single specialized task to a complex multi-site program, APTIM’s award-winning construction management services offer solutions.
One Team Approach
We achieve our client’s vision and project objectives by partnering to form one project team. Every project begins by establishing a collaborative platform via open communication, transparency, and a willingness and ability to adapt to drive toward common project objectives.
Results Driven Philosophy
We pride ourselves on our ability to meet almost impossible deadlines on major, high-profile construction management projects. Typical projects include:
- Utility Transmission and Distribution
- Water and Wastewater Stormwater
- Water Main
- Rail and Transit Facilities
Our business focus centers on achieving operational excellence. We use the following key attributes to accomplish this goal:
- Application of best practices and lessons learned
- Integrated “team” approach by partnering with clients and other stakeholders
- Focus on safety and performance quality
- Robust project and construction management systems
- Innovation driving cost and schedule performance
- Aggressive risk management
- Flexible alternate business and contracting strategies
Our Construction Management Capabilities Include:
- Pre-Construction Services
- Constructability reviews, standard/criteria review, value engineering, cost estimates, contract packaging review, policies and procedures preparation, community relations, pre-construction surveys
- Construction Services
- Bid document and package preparation, bid evaluation, contractor selection assistance, procurement, subcontract administration, field supervision and inspections, contract administration, quality, inspection, and testing, building information modeling, field supervision and inspection, cost and schedule control, safety monitoring, cost estimates, change/claim control, labor relations, engineering services and document review, contractor survey layout review, utilities/permits coordination
- Post-Construction Services
- Startup and testing, operations training program, commissioning, operations and maintenance, turnover, closeout and warranty
Partnering with APTIM for Your Construction Management Needs
We are passionate about managing programs and construction for federal grant-funded programs, disaster response, disaster recovery, energy efficiency, and resiliency. Ultimately, we present ourselves as an owner-agent performing construction management, resident engineering inspections, and offering insight on all management tasks.
Every day we wake up to plan for the unexpected, surface critical insights, and deliver adaptive solutions. It is through our years of expertise that we have found ways to standardize and bring improvements to our processes that directly benefit you. We help you maximize safety, quality, efficiency, and compatibility through our program and construction management.
You can expect us to monitor and inspect construction activities, perform community and stakeholder outreach, provide contractor oversight, and manage cost, schedules, and change orders. Together we collaborate and combine technology and innovation to deliver your desired outcomes no matter the size of the project.
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit a Request
To learn more about APTIM's construction management capabilities, please submit a request using the form below.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.