Construction Management for New Jersey Turnpike Authority
For more than 30 years, APTIM has successfully served the New Jersey Turnpike Authority on complex construction projects.
UPDATE: The U.S. Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) has funding available for addressing critical infrastructure improvements including those for highways, bridges, rail, transit, and ports.
Time and time again, APTIM has successfully won yearly contracts with the New Jersey Turnpike Authority (NJTA) due to our commitment and understanding of construction management for our critical infrastructure and transportation partners. Over the years, APTIM has been involved with widening projects for various portions of the New Jersey Turnpike as well as routine reconstruction, resurfacing, repairs, and miscellaneous improvements to bridge decks, ramps, and roadways throughout the turnpike system in Newark Bay, Hudson County, New Jersey. In addition, APTIM works with designs team to monitor field changes, recommend solutions, and coordinate these changes with the NJTA and the contractor, while keeping the project within budget and maintaining high-quality workmanship in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Bridge substructures and superstructures
- Drainage systems
- Roadways, ramps, and toll plazas
- Retaining walls, guardrails, and noise barriers
- Roadway lighting systems
- Sign structures
- Traffic safety and protection
APTIM Construction Management for New Jersey Turnpike Authority
APTIM has provided construction management and inspection services during Preconstruction, Construction, Post Construction, and Project Closeout phases which would include:
- Construction and installation
- Demolition, excavation, and earthwork/embankments
- Environmental compliance of designs
- Field measurements, surveys, and construction layout
- Inspection of construction to ensure compliance with contract plans and specification
- Materials management, reporting, and testing
- Program management
- Repairs and resurfacing
- Supervision and coordination of contractor activities
To learn more about APTIM’s Project and Construction Management capabilities, click here.
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit A Request
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.