APTIM offers comprehensive fire protection engineering and design services ranging from conceptual design through fully-integrated facility operations.
We understand the importance of protecting your people, assets, and business continuity from fire. Protection from fire and its effects often begins with regulation, but we know economics, the environment and business disruption must all be considered. Whether you are managing an established facility, constructing new, or assessing existing, fire protection engineering is critical to preventing interruption and unexpected costs.
APTIM’s Fire Protection Capabilities
Our in-house engineering department has experienced professionals whose primary focus is to ensure that the business goals of our customers are met in a safe, timely and cost-efficient manner. We specialize in fire suppression, fire alarm, mass notification, and life safety systems. Our extensive experience in high challenge fire environments allow you to manage risk to your projects and processes in the most cost-effective manner.
Our engineers understand the critical nature of protecting your personnel and property, and work side by side with our clients to ensure a thorough understanding of needs on every project.
APTIM’s services range from planning and assessment through construction, commissioning, and operation. Our multi-discipline engineering team can produce reports, conceptual designs for procuring design/build or complete designs for construction, depending on your acquisition strategies. We can also act as the owner’s representative for construction and code compliance as these are often critical to on-time project delivery. Our complete line of services include:
Fire Protection Services:
- Fire protection system assessment, design and engineering services
- Construction oversight, system acceptance, and commissioning
- Fire protection condition assessments/due diligence
- Inspection and testing of fire protection and life safety systems
- Fire hazard analysis and hazardous materials plans
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) transition to fluorine free alternatives.
- Assessment, testing, and remediation of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) Learn more…
- Fire code consulting
Fire Protection Systems:
- Water-based fire suppression systems
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Fire foam systems – high, medium, and low expansion
- Fire detection, alarm, mass notification and signaling systems
- Smoke control and management systems
- Passive fire protection systems
- Life safety and egress systems
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit A Request
To learn more about APTIM's Fire Protection capabilities.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.