APTIM offers comprehensive fire protection engineering and design services ranging from conceptual design through fully-integrated facility operations.
We understand the importance of protecting your people, assets, and business continuity from fire. Protection from fire and its effects often begins with regulation, but we know economics, the environment, and business disruption must all be considered. Whether you are managing an established facility, constructing a new one, or assessing existing fire systems, engineering is critical to preventing interruption and unexpected costs.
APTIM’s Fire Protection Capabilities
Our in-house engineering department has experienced professionals whose primary focus is to ensure that the business goals of our customers are met in a safe, timely and cost-efficient manner. We specialize in fire suppression, fire alarm, mass notification, and life safety systems. Our extensive experience in high challenge fire environments allow you to manage risk to your projects and processes in the most cost-effective manner.
Our fire protection engineers understand the critical nature of protecting your personnel and property, and work side by side with our clients to ensure a thorough understanding of needs on every project.
APTIM’s services range from planning and assessment through construction, commissioning, and operation. Our multi-discipline engineering team can produce reports, conceptual designs for procuring design/build or complete designs for construction, depending on your acquisition strategies. We can also act as the owner’s representative for construction and code compliance as these are often critical to on-time project delivery. Our complete line of fire systems services include:
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) transition to fluorine free alternatives
- Assessment, testing, and remediation of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- Condition assessments/due diligence
- Construction oversight, system acceptance, and commissioning
- Fire code consulting
- Fire hazard analysis and hazardous materials plans
- Inspection and testing of fire protection and life safety systems
- System assessment, design, and engineering services
Fire Protection Systems:
- Clean agent suppression systems
- Fire foam systems – high, medium, and low expansion
- Fire detection, alarm, mass notification and signaling systems
- Life safety and egress systems
- Passive fire protection systems
- Smoke control and management systems
- Water-based fire suppression systems
If you’re looking for qualified fire protection companies who can deliver comprehensive and extraordinary results, look no further than the experts at APTIM. We have successfully worked with clients in markets ranging from the US Department of Defense, oil and gas, commercial, to storage and distribution.
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit A Request
To learn more about APTIM's Fire Protection capabilities.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.