Compliance, Permitting, and Licensing
Proven ability to collaborate with our clients and deliver projects that balance regulatory requirements and operational goals, helping achieve long-term business success.
Environmental compliance, permitting, and planning are key components of almost every project in almost any industry. At APTIM, our staff has the knowledge, aptitude, and experience to provide our clients with fit-for-purpose, cost-effective solutions for reducing environmental impacts and maintaining compliance with environmental regulations. We provide comprehensive environmental compliance, permitting, and licensing support services to government, commercial, energy, industrial, and retail clients across the country.
Compliance Program Development, Implementation, and Management
As one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated solid waste services, APTIM has a strong understanding of market trends and national, state, and local regulations and regulators. Our extensive resources and decades of experience designing, constructing, and operating landfill gas systems and transfer stations make us a leading choice for clients seeking solutions for their solid waste materials.
- Waste characterization services
- Hydrogeological investigations and assessments
- Air quality permitting, modeling, and compliance reporting
- New Source Performance Standards/Emission Guidelines
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants compliance services
- Compliance audits
- Data management and reporting
- Due diligence and support services
- Health and safety support services
Environmental Planning and Permitting
Successful environmental permitting and planning requires a thorough understanding of environmental regulations at all levels of government, as well as awareness of potential project constraints, environmental concerns, project opportunities, and local community perspective. Our nationwide team of experienced professionals combines industry leading experts with local resources that strategize with project design teams and regulatory agencies to develop expeditious and effective permitting and compliance strategies.
Our collaborative approach enables us to promptly identify multimedia environmental permitting and planning requirements, fully engage with regulatory agencies and key decision makers, and objectively evaluate options to meet our client’s needs.
Utilizing our experience, combined with promoting technological innovation, our team can provide you a broad range of services to implement solutions to your federal, state, and local environmental permitting and planning challenges across the entire lifecycle of your project.
Environmental Planning and Permitting Capabilities
- Air Permitting and Modeling
- Greenhouse gas emission inventory, reporting, and verification
- Title V air quality monitoring and compliance
- Wastewater and Stormwater Permitting and Planning
National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Design and Permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Industrial Process and Wastewater Permitting
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plans
- Hazardous Waste Permitting and Planning
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Permitting
- Waste Characterization, Management, and Reporting
- Hazardous and Regulated Material Surveys and Management
- Biological, Cultural, and Natural Resource Surveys and Permitting
- Wetland and Stream Delineation, Encroachment Permitting, and Mitigation Design
- Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys and Permitting
- Aquatic Ecology Studies
- Construction Permitting and Planning
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Stormwater Management and Best Management Practices Design
- Construction Oversight, Inspection, and Monitoring
- Storage Tank Permitting
- Permitting and Closure Documentation
- Inspections, Design, and Installation
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit a Request
To learn more about APTIM's compliance, permitting, and licensing capabilities, please submit a request using the form below.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.