Compliance, Permitting, and Licensing
APTIM's #1 nationally ranked environmental consultants utilize expertise and innovative solutions to cost-effectively guide your complex permitting, reporting, and planning for ongoing regulatory compliance across all areas of environmental impact including air emissions, wastewater, hazardous waste, and more.
Customers in the government, commercial, and industrial sectors must navigate complex and frequently changing regulatory frameworks related to air emissions, wastewater discharges, hazardous waste handling, and other environmental impacts from their operations. Staying current and in compliance requires significant time and resources.
Comprehensive Environmental Compliance, Permitting and Licensing Support
Ranked #1 for Environment: Site Assessment and Compliance in ENR’s 2023 Top 400 Sourcebook, our team has the knowledge, aptitude, and experience to provide our clients with fit-for-purpose, cost-effective solutions for reducing environmental impacts and maintaining compliance with environmental regulations. We provide comprehensive environmental compliance, permitting, and licensing support services to clients all over the country.
- Auditing & assessments
- Environmental management information systems
- Environmental permitting (air, water, and waste)
- Hazardous waste program management
- Industrial hygiene/safety programs
- Leak detection & repair (LDAR)
- Regulatory plans (spill, response, hazardous materials, and stormwater)
- Regulatory reporting (air, water, waste, and hazardous materials)
Environmental Planning and Permitting Capabilities
Successful planning and permitting requires a thorough understanding of environmental regulations at all levels of government, as well as awareness of potential project constraints, environmental concerns, project opportunities, and local community perspective.
Our nationwide team of experienced professionals combines industry leading experts with local resources that strategize with project design teams and regulatory agencies to develop expeditious and effective permitting and compliance strategies.
Our environmental permitting capabilities include:
- Air permitting and modeling
- Greenhouse gas emission inventory, reporting, and verification
- Title V air quality monitoring and compliance
- Wastewater and stormwater permitting and planning
- National pollutant discharge elimination system design and permitting
- Stormwater pollution prevention plans
- Industrial process and wastewater permitting
- Spill prevention control and countermeasures plans
- Hazardous waste permitting and planning
- Resource conservation and recovery act permitting
- Waste characterization, management, and reporting
- Hazardous and regulated material surveys and management
- Biological, cultural, and natural resource surveys and permitting
- Wetland and stream delineation, encroachment permitting, and mitigation design
- Threatened and endangered species surveys and permitting
- Aquatic ecology studies
- Construction permitting and planning
- Phase I and II environmental site assessments
- Stormwater management and best management practices design
- Construction oversight, inspection, and monitoring
- Storage tank permitting
- Permitting and closure documentation
- Inspections, design, and installation
APTIM is Your Trusted Environmental Consultant
With an industry-leading team, APTIM provides customers comprehensive and cost-effective solutions for navigating complex and changing environmental regulations across permitting, reporting, auditing, and planning for air, water, waste, and hazardous materials.
Utilizing a collaborative approach and experience paired with technological innovation, APTIM promptly identifies requirements, engages with agencies, and evaluates compliance options to meet client needs, making us a trusted partner for efficient environmental compliance and permitting. Our local knowledge and nationwide reach enable APTIM to be a partner across entire project lifecycles.
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.