Fabrication Services in Canada
To better support our clients’ dynamic turnaround events and projects, APTIM compliments our field execution with in-house fabrication of piping, vessels, and structures.
Our fabrication services are strategically integrated with our field execution to enable value chain savings, all while consolidating schedule and execution risks to a single focal point: APTIM. Our clients benefit from improved cost and delivery timelines by relying on our expertise and mitigating the need for additional interface management, extended procurement efforts, and the likelihood of rework in the field.
Located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, with direct access to the high load corridor and surrounded by our vendor partners, APTIM’s fabrication facility is positioned to more effectively accommodate fabrication projects and field installation needs when time is of the essence.
- 30+ years of fabrication experience
- 28K SQFT of indoor fabrication space
- 5-20 TON crane lifting capacity
- 3 ACRES of yard space
- 3 fabrication bays with cranes
- ABSA-CERTIFIED welder testing area
- X-RAY AREA to conduct NDE without fabrication impact
- Alloy & Carbon Spool Fabrication
- Coker Head Repairs
- Complete Bundle/Exchanger Maintenance and Repair Services
- Furnace Coil Fabrication
- Finned Furnace Tubes
- In-house Engineering & Drafting Service
- In-house Procurement Service
- Planning and Constructability Consulting
- Structure Component Fabrication
- Vessel Fabrication
- Weld Overlay
- 24/7 Emergency Fabrication Service
- 250+ weld procedures available
- Extensive experience in alloy, including duplex, Inconel, and Hastelloy
- In-house weld procedure development capability
Furnace Coil and Hairpin Fabrication Focus
- 35+ coil sets and 300+ hairpins fabricated and delivered
- 4 years of experience in furnace coil fabrication
- Experience in custom return bends and finned hairpins
- P9 and P5 material fabrication capability
Submit a Request
Learn more about APTIM's turnaround, maintenance, and fabrication capabilities in Canada.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.