Grants Management (BIL)
APTIM is your BIL Partner and Relentless Advocate
Find your BIL funding. Choose your partner. Reach your goals.
At APTIM, we bring clarity to complexity. Our grants management team is at the ready to help you navigate through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), formerly known as the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) - one of the largest infrastructure packages in U.S. history. Learn more.
We are confident in our ability to assist clients with managing the various funding streams, determining funding priorities, and minimizing delays when applying for funding. Our detailed grant management approach is based on our teams:
- Mastery of the financial management associated with Federal funds
- Expertise with anticipating the Federal government's documentation needs
- Proactive approach in capturing multiple funding streams for our client's priority needs
- Understanding of how to make our clients more resilient
Submit a request below to speak with our team.
Team Up with APTIM's BIL Grant Management Experts
By selecting APTIM, you are partnering with one of the most experienced turnkey grant management contractors in the world. We have experience with federal government agencies and their grant management processes, across a wide variety of program types including:
- Infrastructure Projects
- Coastal and Climate Resilience
- Flood Mitigation
- Emergency Management and Disaster Services
- American Rescue Plan
- CARES Act – COVID-19 Recovery
- Emergency Rent Relief
- Housing Rehabilitation and Reconstruction
To see all of APTIM's BIL capabilities, click here.
Submit a Request
Speak with a member of our team to learn more about APTIM's capabilities for locating federal funds and partnering with you on your infrastructure projects.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.