Fuel Systems Construction
At APTIM, knowledge and experience converge to make us the ideal fit for safe, cost-effective, and quality fuel systems services for our government and commercial clients worldwide.
Thinking differently by challenging the norm is our mandate. Every day we plan for the unexpected, surface critical insights and deliver new, creative, and adaptive solutions. Today’s fuel system managers are faced with numerous challenges requiring strict compliance with continually changing regulations from state, local, and federal agencies that demand maximum operational efficiency with minimal product loss.
APTIM is a major worldwide industrial fueling contractor providing complete turn-key Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants (POL) fuel system storage and distribution services for the Department of Defense (DLA-Energy) and Commercial clients, providing facility assessments, inspection, engineering design, fabrication services, construction, start-up operations and maintenance services for the past 20 years.
Fuel Systems Construction
APTIM offers complete mechanical utility construction capabilities from pipeline installation through entire fuel farm construction, inclusive of the following services areas:
- Type lll aircraft hydrant systems
- Aircraft direct fueling systems
- Marine loading arms
- Truck fill-stands/offload systems
- Receipt and issue filtration
- DOT pipelines
- Tank and piping containment systems
- API standard 650 AST construction
We have hand selected a traveling team of highly skilled, salaried craft employees. This group, our Specialty Services Unit (SSU), supports and executes capital projects, turnarounds, and maintenance operations with their technical capabilities and can/will provide supplementary craft to our clients as needed to streamline work execution. The SSU maintains current site-specific orientations for our targeted client base to provide minimal mobilization time.
Key Differentiators of APTIM’s Fuel Systems Construction Team
- Mobile evaluation center which conducts written / hands-on testing to verify quality craft
- Extensive craft database of current and past employees
- Smart-phone application for streamlining craft communication and scheduling
- Up to date qualifications for standard welding procedures
- Dedicated fabrication shops capable of producing 2,000+ spools per month
Learn more about APTIM’s entire Fuel Systems Services portfolio here.
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit A Request
About APTIM's Fuel Systems Design, Construction, Repairs, and Maintenance capabilities.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.