EHS Services for Confidential Home Improvement Company
APTIM has provided health and safety services to our confidential home improvement company client since 2017.
- Completed an industrial hygiene evaluation at the Client’s Store for respirable silica and dust. Employee exposure monitoring was performed, and results compared to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) permissible exposure limits (PELs) and associations’ occupational exposures limits (OELs).
- Completed multimedia area monitoring for volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) at the pesticide/herbicide storage areas
- Workplace hazard assessments (WHAs) were conducted for 17 jobs, with associated tasks, at a Fulfillment Center
- Ten employees were monitored for noise exposure at a Fulfillment Center
- Various employee exposure monitoring for the store in Redlands, CA
- Various organic solvents when spray painting storage racks
- Respirable crystalline silica dust (including respirable dust and Portland cement) when sweeping spilled Portland cement dust from an aisle;
- Wood dust when operating the panel saw and radial arm saw
- Noise when cutting with the radial arm saw and the panel saw
- Multi-Media Auditing & Assessment Services
- Environmental Planning & Permitting
- Compliance Program Development, Implementation & Management
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit a Request
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.