APTIM Welcomes Michael Roberts, Program Manager of Disaster Recovery and Resiliency
Welcome To APTIM, Michael!
APTIM is pleased to welcome Michael Roberts as a new Program Manager for our Disaster Recovery and Resiliency team. Michael brings over 15 years of leadership and emergency management experience supporting disaster recovery, planning, training, and exercises for State and local governments and private businesses throughout the U.S. He holds a Master’s degree in Climatology and Disaster Science and Management from Louisiana State University and started his career in emergency management working for the local Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness in Baton Rouge, LA. Most recently, Michael supported the State of Virginia’s COVID-19 response and pandemic-related after-action reports.
“We are looking forward to Mike joining the APTIM family. His experience will allow us to expand our work within the disaster lifecycle and continue our growth,” said Steve Kral, Director of Recovery and Resiliency.
As APTIM works to be a relentless advocate for our clients and communities both before and after disasters, we’re very excited to have Michael on the team.
APTIM offers wide-ranging disaster recovery and resiliency solutions, including a team of senior-level recovery advisors combined with significant surge capacity to respond quickly to various recovery needs:
- Emergency planning, training, and exercise consultation
- Exercise design and delivery
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Program Review and Gap Analysis
- Resiliency and Mitigation
- Hazard Mitigation Plan development
- Hazard Mitigation Assistance Grant programs assistance
- Strategic Mitigation and Resiliency advice
- Construction, engineering, and environmental mitigation solution
- Grant Management Services
- 48-Hour Rapid Response Capability and Capacity
- Integrated Response and Recovery Approach
- Minimize De-Obligation Risk
- Strategic Advice for Whole Community Recovery
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Connect With APTIM
To learn more about our Recovery and Resiliency capabilities.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.