APTIM Set to Welcome STRIVE Summer 2023 Interns
This year, we have 35 interns from many walks of life who will be working all over the country!
What is STRIVE?
STRIVE is APTIM’s 12-week summer internship. Through our program, we provide ambitious students with paid opportunities to contribute their unique ideas and perspectives to real-world assignments that affect our business. Our interns have worked on coastal biological monitoring projects, isometric pipe drawings for construction projects, 3D laser scanning in fuel systems, and graphic design and analytics for sustainability reports.
“APTIM’s STRIVE internship program is a gateway for developing professionals and a key component to establishing future generations of APTIM teammates,” said Vice President of Human Resources & Administration Emily Reed. Our internship process is designed to offer hands-on mentorship and training from industry experts to empower students to explore possibilities for their future careers.
Who Are Our 2023 Interns?
This year, our diverse group of interns will be supporting both federal and commercial projects related to energy solutions, sustainability, engineering services, fuels, project controls, estimating, proposals, environmental compliance, disaster response and recovery, remediation and technical solutions, finance, cybersecurity, and human resources. Please give a warm welcome to our STRIVE 2023 summer interns and rising leaders:
Construction, Operations, and Maintenance
- Mrunali Pawar, Construction Management, NYU
- Alexandra Haymons, Organismal Biology & Ecology, Colorado College
- Asabi Samuel, Cybersecurity, Old Dominion University
- Elizabeth Engler, Leadership Human Resources Development, LSU
- Jasmine Davis, Construction Management, LSU
- Kade Stuart, Business Administration, LSU
- Kaitlyn Oliveaux, International Trade & Finance, LSU
- Annabelle Johnson, Society and Environment, UC Berkeley
- Annie Segal, Civil Engineering, Tufts University
- Cameron Reynolds, Biosystems Engineering, UT Knoxville
- Clyefer Bass, Mechanical Engineering, Southern University and A&M College
- Colton Wall, Mechanical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- Georgia Klumker, Architecture, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Jimmy Knudsen, Marine Science, Eckerd College
- Matthew Bianchi, Electrical Engineering, UT Knoxville
- Marina Ruddick, Marine Ecosystems and Society, University of Miami
- Meera Narayanan-Pandit, Environmental Studies, Connecticut College
- Menachem “Avi” Kapuler, Marine Geology, Eckerd College
- Peter Wade, Mechanical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- Swathi Dhulappanavar, Civil & Coastal Engineering, UF
Environmental and Energy Solutions
- Ahalya Sabaratnam, Environmental Science, UCLA
- Allison Raudenbush, Environmental Science, UF
- Bailey Hodakievic, Geology, University of Houston
- Brahn Howard, Business, Texas Wesleyan University
- Charmaine Chau, Fashion, Connecticut College
- Cian Williamson Rea, Geology, UPenn
- Cole Purnell, Marine Science, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Faith Morgan, Biology, UCF
- Jaden Woodson, Mechanical Engineering, University of Toledo
- Lisa Tobin, Economics & Environmental Studies, UC Santa Barbara
- Maha Syed, Society and Environment, UC Berkeley
- Travis Sharpe, Biological Engineering, LSU
Remediation and Technical Solutions
- AraOluwa Adaramola, Chemical Engineering, Purdue University
- Elias Apostolopoulos, Civil Engineering, Temple University
- Isabella Schaffer, Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University
- Jenna Pekny, Linguistics and Theatre Performance, San Diego State University
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Connect with APTIM
To learn more about the STRIVE internship program.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.