Participating venues reported making sustainability improvements to their operations based on survey findings. Benchmark and improve your venue's sustainability by participating in our annual survey!
The Sustainable Sport Index (SSI) Survey is written for professional, minor league, and collegiate sports stadiums, arenas, and ballparks, including team-led questions and initiatives where applicable. Survey completion is often a team effort led by sustainability or facilities management, along with community engagement and human resources team members.
Check out the map below to see our growing list of participants!
- Confidential Data Management: Responses are confidential to the SSI project team, and results are reported in an aggregated and anonymized analysis to ensure any venue can participate, regardless of the advancement of their sustainability practices.
- Actionable Insights: Receive a confidential, customized report comparing your responses to the data of all participants.
- Opportunity to Highlight Your Venue: Let us know if you have an awesome program or case study that you want SSI to highlight in the industry-wide benchmarking report.
- Participation and Reports Are at No Cost: Receive insights on benchmarks and best practices to help make the business case for sustainability at your venue.
Use the form to receive our 2023 Sustainable Sport Index Report!
- Climate Pledge Arena | Seattle, WA Seattle Kraken (NHL) & Seattle Storm (WNBA)
- Chase Center | San Francisco, CA Golden State Warriors (NBA)
- SoFi Stadium* | Inglewood, CA Los Angeles Rams (NFL) & Los Angeles Chargers (NFL)
- Dodger Stadium* | Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles Dodgers (MLB)
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum* | Los Angeles, CA University of Southern California Trojans (NCAA) & Los Angeles Giltinis (MLR)
- Angel Stadium | Anaheim, CA Los Angeles Angels (MLB)
- Petco Park* | San Diego, CA San Diego Padres (MLB)
- Footprint Center | Phoenix, AZ Phoenix Suns (NBA), Phoenix Mercury (WNBA) & Arizona Rattlers (IFL)
- Ball Arena* | Denver, CO Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Denver Nuggets (NBA) & Colorado Mammoth (NLL)
- Coors Field* | Denver, CO Colorado Rockies (MLB)
- Empower Field at Mile High* | Denver, CO Denver Broncos (NFL)
- Globe Life Field* | Arlington, TX Texas Rangers (MLB)
- Target Field | Minneapolis, MN Minnesota Twins (MLB)
- Busch Stadium | St. Louis, MO St. Louis Cardinals (MLB)
- Truist Park* | Atlanta, GA Atlanta Braves (MLB)
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse* | Cleveland, OH Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) & Cleveland Monsters (AHL)
- Rogers Centre | Toronto, ON Canada Toronto Blue Jays (MLB)
- PNC Park* | Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB)
- Spectrum Center | Charlotte, NC Charlotte Hornets (NBA)
- loanDepot park | Miami, FL Miami Marlins (MLB)
- Nationals Park* | Washington, D.C. Washington Nationals (MLB)
- Lincoln Financial Field* | Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)
- Citizens Bank Park | Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia Phillies (MLB)
- Citi Field | Queens, NY New York Mets (MLB)
- Fenway Park* | Boston, MA Boston Red Sox (MLB)
*Indicates 2021 and 2022 participant.