Port Infrastructure and Equipment
APTIM’s port infrastructure and equipment service division focuses on engineering design, program management, and construction management services for clients globally.
APTIM’s Port Infrastructure and Equipment Capabilities
Clients have appreciated our robust suite of engineering services, led by expert project manager/construction manager staff with crane, ship-loader, conveyor, chute, dock, and business expertise.
Our port engineering practice with worldwide experience specializes in:
- Wharf/dock design and engineering
- Liquid natural gas docks and facilities
- Container crane design and engineering
- Material handling systems and conveyor design
- Feasibility studies and port planning
- Rail ferries
- Warehouse, facility layout, and planning
- Exist dock, crane assessments, and evaluation
- Dredging engineering
- Numerical simulations
- Environmental assessments and permitting
- Award-winning construction management services
Concept To Completion
APTIM has managed, engineered, and constructed many of the largest and most logistically challenged projects in the world. Our services to support design, permitting, and construction of complex projects include:
- Conceptual to detailed engineering design
- Constructability value engineering
- Inspections and engineering review
- Procurement and bid management
- Owner’s representation
- Environmental permitting and compliance
- Project controls
- Civil engineers
- Structural engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Geotechnical engineers
- Coastal scientists
- Field engineers
- Construction managers
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit a Request
To learn more about APTIM's port infrastructure and equipment capabilities, please submit a request using the form below.
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.