Federal, state, and local governments, as well as commercial businesses, face the challenge of preparing for the potential loss of life, damage to property and the environment, and economic disruption that can occur following a natural or man-made disaster. We provide comprehensive and cost-effective emergency response management and disaster services to public and private sector customers. Our performance is backed by experience, technology, innovation, and solid in-house capabilities. With thousands of employees in strategic locations worldwide, we have established a strong reputation of providing the extensive resources and expertise needed to assist our customers in the preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation from all hazards.
- Staff augmentation and logistics support
- Debris monitoring and management
- Environmental emergency response services
- Mass care for disaster survivors (food, shelter, sanitation)
- Alternative survivor sheltering and housing planning (FEMA STEP Program)
- Community hazard mitigation planning