Quality Assurance Technical Support, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
APTIM provides quality assurance technical support (QATS) support to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI) Analytical Services Branch (ASB). This includes support to ASB in their management of the EPA Contract Laboratory Program (CLP) and support to the 10 EPA Regions in assessing laboratory performance.
- Analytical capabilities (organic/inorganic)
- Laboratory Quality Assurance Plans (QAP) evaluations
- Inorganic and organic method detection limits verification
- On-site audits of laboratories/project sites
- Performance evaluation samples
- Data package/electronic audits of data materials from CLP and non-CLP laboratories
- Asbestos sample storage repository
- Containment laboratory for handing highly hazardous materials
- Material handling and disposal
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit A Request
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.