PSEG—Hope Creek Nuclear Generating Station
APTIM provides maintenance and modification services to the Hope Creek 1 nuclear plants. Hope Creek Nuclear Generating Station is a thermal nuclear power plant located in Lower Alloways Creek Township, in Salem County, New Jersey, United States, on the same site as the two-unit Salem Nuclear Power Plant. The stations are Hope Creek; a single unit boiling water reactor (BWR) producing 1125 MWe; and Salem, a two unit pressurized water reactor (PWR) producing 1195 MWe per unit. The scope of services for this project include modification and supplemental maintenance services, capital projects and building renovations.
- Operations and Maintenance
- Mechanical modifications
- Electrical modifications
- FAC/ISI support and repair
- Scaffold erection
- Valve replacements, modifications, and internals
- Reactor Recirculating Pump and Motor Replacement
- SRV replacements/rebuilds
- FW Heater support
- SW/CW piping repair and replacement
- Iso-Phase Bus Duct Motor replacements
- Cooling Tower Modifications
- Drywell Noise Reduction mods
APTIM. Expect the Extraordinary.
Submit a Request
Subscribe to the APTIM Xchange Newsletter
APTIM's environmental newsletter, The APTIM Xchange, provides industry news flashes, regulatory updates, service spotlights, and topical columns from our subject matter experts.