NRG Brandywine Coal Ash
APTIM's scope of work at the coal ash pond at NRG Brandywine includes the final closure cap on 110 acres of coal ash storage cells.
Services provided include:
- Tree clearing and processing through historic area
- Recycle material offsite
- Installation of Environmental & Sustainability (E&S) Controls
- Protect transmission assets
- Baseline survey for topographic and point control
- Removal of debris
- Construct Laydown Area for storage of geosynthetic materials
- Started installation of culverts and sediment traps
- Installation of concrete block to protect Power Transmission Tower
- Test and import clean fill material for vegetative cover
- Investigate additional sources of fill NRG Energy, Inc. is a large American energy company, dual-headquartered in West Windsor Township, New Jersey, and Houston, Texas.