NRG Brandywine Coal Ash -
APTIM's scope of work at the coal ash pond at NRG Brandywine includes the final closure cap on 110 acres of coal ash storage cells.
Services provided include:
- Tree clearing and processing through historic area
- Recycle material offsite
- Installation of Environmental & Sustainability (E&S) Controls
- Protect transmission assets
- Baseline survey for topographic and point control
- Removal of debris
- Construct Laydown Area for storage of geosynthetic materials
- Started installation of culverts and sediment traps
- Installation of concrete block to protect Power Transmission Tower
- Test and import clean fill material for vegetative cover
- Investigate additional sources of fill NRG Energy, Inc. is a large American energy company, dual-headquartered in West Windsor Township, New Jersey, and Houston, Texas.