Grid Asset Management and Infrastructure Upgrades
APTIM assists clients with program and construction management for transmission and distribution system upgrades. Services typically include program and construction management, inventory and mapping or geographic information systems (GIS), procurement, scheduling, budget management, contractor management, process improvement and quality control. Services also include assisting clients with planning, scope development and budgeting in preparation for streetlight, transformers, or grid upgrades.
- Grid modernization and infrastructure upgrades
- Smart microgrid design, development and implementation
- Utility asset inventory and mapping
- Solar photovoltaic and EE improvements
- Grid hardening project management
- Resilient power planning