Energy Efficiency/Energy Resources, Southern California Edison
The APTIM team has a standing commitment to focus on the future of energy efficiency and distributed energy resources. On the leading edge of demand side management, we continuously cultivate a strong partnership with leading California utility Southern California Edison. Our team has conducted strategic research and built the infrastructure crucial to a program innovation path by vetting innovations taking place across our industry. As a result, our client has come to rely on our team’s knowledge and research into areas that will shape the utility of the future.
- Analyzed and curated a database of 400+ current California pilot projects, providing consultative guidance to our client and sharing key findings across their team
- Designed, maintained, and coordinated a website for California utility demand response emerging technology research (dret-ca.com)
- Collaborated with our client to develop a technology transfer template used to vet and filter emerging technologies for program integration
- Delivered strategic planning, industry research, and regulatory guidance for our client on battery energy storage and program development
- Developed benchmarking and market assessments to examine opportunities in residential energy storage grid services
- Represented our client with public testimony in regulatory and stakeholder discussions related to renewables, energy storage, and housing development